12/15/2011

Aubrie is 1

Everybody says they don't know where the time went, and with just James I never really believed it. Now with two kids, it is so true. I feel like I missed it with all the things there is to do.

I love my Aubrie, and despite her difficult start when she didn't know how to sleep, she is a very happy, fun little girl.











She got all kinds of fun presents,
most of which James enjoys as much or more than she does.









Yes, he has ridden on the little car,
ironic that he had one at her size
and wouldn't ride it.
He would only use it as a walker.












So here is the traditional photo.
She is supposed to be a big mess, right?
She daintily ate the sprinkles off her cupcake.









She is just starting to walk.
She took her first "on purpose" steps on Thanksgiving.
She loves food, but will only eat real food; she is not in the least interested in baby food.
She is the opposite of her brother in just about every way possible.
And I love her!

No comments: